Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Circular Boobs Girls With Small Boobs... YOU HAVE TO READ THIS!!?

Girls with small boobs... YOU HAVE TO READ THIS!!? - circular boobs

I have a very small breasts and some of the ways they are trying to expand without surgery is as follows:

1. I excersise more .....
2. I ate a lot of white bread (which distributed more than breasts and fat than any other food ).....
3. (I have helped a lot of condoms Boob. You can get them at Walmart. Ask the people at the front desk ).....

But what has been enhanced by rubbing! It really works! Just rub on the nipple in a circular motion quickly once per day, and enlarge their breasts a cup size in a month! I had a cup size A to B in one month and I think I've finally found the solution of many girls. Tell me what you think of my idea and if it works for you. The progress of a cup-size in a month I'll choosefor the best answer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment