Thursday, February 18, 2010

Men Geting By Woman Do I Have Bi-sexual Tendency's?

Do i have Bi-sexual tendency's? - men geting by woman

I am a woman 19 years and a girl on girl action that makes me so happy. I got a tingling sensation (a) women and men, except when I am so sad Bearly is one of them or I will not be ignited. Once, when I spoke with a woman about a problem I had, I had a teaching or the desire to kiss her. I ride or two other girls kissing (two different times, is not on this day the same thing), the sexual dreams of women, especially at night. Geting I have been enabled by the men and women for one year. Experimneted I 2 years ago, and I need to have at affention a dream of a strange woman. sometimes I want a woman attracted to me. Sometimes I do not care if a woman has crashed. I felt affentionate two women. And once or twice I was so curious that I felt almoc speak great comfort in conversation with a woman like me to make a return guy.long while I felt I did not want to marry a man, then froa few days or a week, I thought I would live with a woman when I leave

3 comments:

dancingp... said...

Well, that's the only way to know with a girl. It seems that probably bi or lesbian, but could be bi-curious. Salt and learn what a relationship with another girl. If not for you, you know immediately.

buxtonit... said...

relieve their curiosity and the only way that itch is zero ... So go ahead and fulfill their wishes with a girl (s) ... do not bite .... It is not difficult ... lol

David Ezell said...

They answer to your question.

They say: "Girls in Action makes me so happy." Since it is true, at least bisexual. Regardless of what many say in the United States blinders, there is nothing wrong. Explore your feelings and if she bi or lesbian. There are many steps between heterosexuals and lesbians ... not to forget.

In addition, feelings and the desire fluid. The effort, 19 May, his very different, at the age of 39 So, love yourself and explore on the street ....

Post a Comment